A Rock Star I may not be, but what I am going to do is a Blogging Rock Star Tour Nicole Dean style.
The goal is to guest post on at least one different blog every month in 2010.
There will be a competition with a great give away for helping me promote each guest blogging stop. So make sure you keep a close eye out for upcoming stops, to make sure you have the best chance of winning.
As well as here on my blog I will be posting the tour dates on both my facebook fan page, and eventful to give everyone the best chance of keeping up with what is going on.
So what exactly is this Blogging Rock Star Tour all about? And what will the benefits be for both the owners of the blog’s I post on and my own blog?
The owners of the blog’s that I post on they will benefit from…
- Fresh relevant content written by me
- And in these posts I will promote an affiliate product for them, so that they get some sales from my posts.
The benefits for my blog are the following…
- A new audience, I am able to reach the readers of other people’s blogs
- High quality incoming links, from other relevant sites.
- New contacts, if you haven’t read my blogging is a team sport posts you might want to read them before finishing this post.
Anyway this tour is about you as well the readers on these other blogs. So if there is something you would like me to post about to help you out, just ask your question in the comments section below.
If you want to know any more about “Blogging Like A Rock Star” ask those questions as well.
Anyway see you on tour!!
Get out there and make a difference!!
If a boilermaker from the Sunshine Coast can do it, So Can You!!!
BTW I am running a small coaching group that I am going to work closely with this year, I only want Ten people.
If you are serious about starting an online business in 2010 click here for more information.